9 Spiritual Styles: How do you most naturally connect with God?
The 3 Colors of Your Spirituality portrays nine spiritual styles and helps every believer identify which one is the most natural way for them to connect with God: the sensory, rational, doctrinal, Scripture-driven, sharing, ascetic, enthusiastic, mystical or sacramental style. Based on this fundamental discovery, the book outlines a growth path resulting in passion, balance, and maturity.
- The Spiritual Style Test: Identify your personal "antenna" to God
- The Trinitarian Compass: Grow toward radical balance in your spiritual life
- Mutual Mentoring: Learn from God's truth, goodness, and beauty in other believers
Christian A. Schwarz is founder and president of the Institute for Natural Church Develop- ment (NCD International) and one of the world‘s most distinguished thinkers and communicators of church development. His institute has worked with over 65,000 churches in 70 countries, and his books have been published in more than 40 languages.
Buy the book
- Nine ways to encounter God
- What is your spiritual language?
- The Jesus rule
- The Spiritual Style Test
- What all styles have in common
- The sensory style: Enjoying the works of God
- The rational style: Understanding the nature of God
- The doctrinal style: Thinking correctly about God
- The Scripture-driven style: Applying the Word of God
- The sharing style: Passing on the grace of God
- The ascetic style: Developing discipline for God
- The enthusiastic style: Celebrating the power of God
- The mystical style: Resting in the presence of God
- The sacramental style: Expressing the incarnation of God
- Don't worship your style
- Level B and the "dark night of the soul"
- 28 days of discipline
- How spiritual mentoring can help you grow
- Change is possible