Helping your family, group or team to discover their gifts will release a new level of purpose in the world around you. The Gift Test makes this an energising and inexpensive experience.
Below you will find step-by-step instructions for taking your group through the process.
If you would like to proceed with this process, you'll want to refer to this instruction page at various times along the way. So, bookmark this page in your web browser, using its bookmark icon or bookmark menu at the top of your screen.
- Obtain sufficient eTest tokens for your group. You will need 1 token for each person who wishes to discover their gifts. Significant volume discounts apply. View volume discounts and obtain tokens.
- Collect the names and email addresses of those who will be taking the Gift Test. If you don't already have those details, you could ask all those involved to send you an email to an email address you specify. That way you will have their email address in the "From" field of the email they send to you.
- Having collected a list of names and email addresses, log into the web site and invite them to take the Gift Test. The test involves the participant completing their own Gift Test questions as well as inviting two or more people to complete a short survey for them to provide an external perspective. While the Gift Test doesn't take all that long to complete, due to some people being a little slow to respond to invitations, be sure to invite people to take the test with plenty of lead time, in case you would like to have all of the results ready by a particular date. Once you have sent your invitations, you can monitor their acceptance (any tokens that are not accepted will automatically be returned to your account).
- When each person completes their Gift Test, their result will automatically be shared back to your account and you will receive a notification (since you are the sponsor of the exercise). The initial invitation email lets people know that this will happen.
- Once everyone has completed their test (or as many as you expect will complete it), you can produce a Group Profile combining all the results, or specific groups of results, with the help of the Advanced Profile option. Producing Group Profiles is free.
- If you will be meeting with people to discuss their Personal Gift Profiles, you will find it very helpful to have a copy of The 3 Colors of Your Gifts book. It includes descriptions of all of the gifts you may encounter during those discussions as well as further implementation ideas. It also includes a comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section that may help you if you encounter any resistance to a gift-based approach to life. The book is available both as hard copy and eBook, and includes a code for two more character tests that you can use yourself or pass on to others.
- If you would like to present a seminar or a sermon series on the topic of gifts, make use of The 3 Colors of Your Gifts book for ideas about the points you would like to cover. If you would like to make use of visuals to enhance the series, look at the resources available on the Presentations & Artwork page.