A book that rewrote the rules of church growth. Once and for all.
A book that rewrote the rules of church development once and for all. When the first edition was published in 1996, it didn't only spark an intense international discussion, but also initiated processes of change in countless churches around the globe. Meanwhile, the fruit can be studied in more than 75,000 churches worldwide. The book has been published in 36 language versions. The 2006 edition is a revised and updated publication, giving credit to the new discoveries throughout the first 10 years of NCD.
- Learn from the most comprehensive church growth research ever done.
- Develop the ability to separate fact from fiction.
- Apply the principles of healthy churches to your own situation.
Christian A. Schwarz is head of the Institute for Natural Church Development located in Germany. In recent years he has published several hotly debated books on the theory and practice of church growth.
.epub 과 .azw3 파일 형싱으로 가능합니다
- What is Natural Church Development?
- The "all by itself" principle
- Demythologising church growth
- The international research project
- The eight quality characteristics
- Are large churches "good" churches?
- Focusing our energies
- The minimum barrel
- Parallels from agriculture
- Beware of "models!"
- Technocratic or natural?
- The six growth forces
- Learning to think naturally
- Balanced images in the Bible
- The effect of wrong paradigms
- Can we "make" a church grow?
- Information, application, transformation
- The six phases of the cycle
- An ongoing process
- Church growth in the power of the Holy Spirit