The international best-seller on spiritual gifts: 460,000 copies sold
Comes with 2 free tokens for taking any eTest on this web site.
The 3 Colors of Your Gifts (previously The 3 Colors of Ministry) presents a holistic approach to identifying and developing your spiritual gifts. It is based on the three dimensions of God's nature, for which the author has chosen the colors green, red, and blue. In addition to emphasizing the critical importance of using your gifts in an authentically trinitarian way, this book shows you where you most need to focus your energies in order to bring this kind of balance to your Christian service. The natural result will be increased effectiveness.
- The Three-Color Gift Test: How to discover and utilize your God-given potential
- The Trinitarian Compass: How to connect commitment, power, and wisdom
- Updated and revised edition: Includes free tokens for online eTests
Christian A. Schwarz is founder and president of the Institute for Natural Church Develop- ment (NCD International) and one of the world‘s most distinguished thinkers and communicators of church development. His institute has worked with over 65,000 churches in 70 countries, and his books have been published in more than 40 languages.
Apple devices (.epub) and Amazon Kindle (.kpf)
- Three ways to experience God
- Three dimensions of ministry: commitment, power, wisdom
- Are you a Thomas, Martha, Mary, Moses, Peter, or a Jonah
- Your personal change compass and next steps
- Everybody is gifted
- Mistakes are allowed
- Spiritual gifts and universal Christian responsibilities
- Quiz: What do you know about spiritual gifts?
- 7 steps
- The Three Colour Gift Test
- Your manifest gifts
- Your latent gifts
- Understanding the results
- The Three-Colour Church
- The ministry description
- Train your gifts
- The danger of gift projection
Chapter 5: 30 spiritual gifts - backgrounds, definitions, practical tips
Chapter 6: Frequently asked questions