- Information on the NCD Church Survey
- Access to all of the eTests for personal discovery and discipleship
- All tools related to the theory and practice of Natural Church Development
- 6 Mini Seminars (each 4-5 minutes in length) introducing each of the six building blocks of Natural Church Development
- 26 Videos (each 2-12 minutes in length), explaining the theological and strategic backgrounds of NCD
- Start page of the NOW! process–invest 8 hours of your time, and launch a viral process of transformation
When ordinary corps, with ordinary people, take the principles of Natural Church Development seriously, God does give the increase.—Colonel Henrik Andersen
How can your corps grow in quality and quantity regardless of unfavourable trends in society?
How can you have the greatest impact on your corps regardless of your level of responsibility?
How can you maximize your fruitfulness in all areas of life regardless of your present starting point?
The All By Itself Salvationist invites you into a 90-minute encounter with Christian A. Schwarz, the founder and head of the Institute for Natural Church Development (NCD). Christian will reduce the discoveries of two decades of research in tens of thousands of churches to a handful of personal action steps. that can be put into practice by any corps. While countless churches have implemented individual aspects of Natural Church Development, the majority have yet to discover the strategic key that Christian calls the All By Itself Pathway—consistently living in line with the unique gifts, energies, and resources that God has already granted you and your corps.
Christian A. Schwarz is the founder and head of the Institute for Natural Church Development (NCD). His cutting-edge books on church development and personal transformation have helped hundreds of thousands of readers to see core biblical teachings in an altogether new light, and to develop vital skills that have revolutionized their approach to spirituality, character development, and leadership.
Buy the book
Apple devices (.epub) and Amazon Kindle (.azw3)